The LAVIALE group is attentive to the protection of the personal data of its customers.
This Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of your Personal Data and is intended to inform you of:
- The Personal Data which the LAVIALE Group collects and the reasons for this collection
- The way in which these Personal Data are used
- Your rights to the Personal Data which concern you
This Policy applies to all LAVIALE Group services.
How does the LAVIALE Group take into account the protection of Personal Data?
The LAVIALE Group undertakes to take into account the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy when designing new products or services which are available to you. To ensure the security and ensure the respect and the correct exercise of your rights, the measures allowing you to protect your personal data are implemented.
Personal data which are not collected
Collected personal data
Your personal data may be collected by LAVIALE Group entities.
In general, the LAVIALE Group undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the time necessary to provide services or products, plus the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
More specifically, the LAVIALE Group processes your personal data as follows :
- To reply to a spontaneous offer of employment or application : Your personal data are kept during the recruitment procedure and then destroyed after a maximum of two years if your application has not been accepted. To modify or delete your personal data you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of the contact form of our website: Your details are kept for a maximum of two years unless you become a customer of our group. To modify or delete your personal data you can send an email to email@example.com.
- Initiation of a contractual relationship between the LAVIALE Group and your company : Your contact details and contact information (roles, entitlements) are saved in your company’s customer file. They are archived one year after the end of the contractual relationship between your company and the LAVIALE group, and kept for another ten years before destruction. The data relating to your current activity with the LAVIALE group entities are kept for four years, archived during the same period and then destroyed. Within the limits of the regulations in force, you have a right to access and rectify your personal data, which you can exercise by contacting your usual contact person.
- Initiation of a contractual relationship between the LAVIALE Group and you as a customer and natural person : Your details and all the information necessary to perform the services which you have subscribed to are recorded in your customer file. They are processed exclusively for the performance of these services, and may be transmitted to administrations or other official bodies depending on the services concerned. They are archived for one year after the end of the contractual relationship between your company and the LAVIALE group, and kept for another ten years before destruction. The data processed in the framework of annual benefits are kept for four years, archived during the same period and then destroyed. Within the limits of the regulations in force, you have a right to access and rectify your personal data, which you can exercise by contacting your usual contact person. The information collected as part of the services subscribed to may include personal data of members of your household. Except if they are party to the contract, they have, in addition to their rights of access and rectification, a right of opposition and limitation to the processing carried out by the LAVIALE Group. These rights can be exercised by contacting your usual contact person or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The exercise of the rights of opposition and limitation may affect the ability of the LAVIALE group to perform the services which you have subscribed to.
- Initiation of a contractual relationship between the LAVIALE Group and a company of which you are the beneficial owner : The LAVIALE group is subject to regulatory obligations in the field of anti-money laundering, and in this context may be required to collect information about you. If these data are not used elsewhere to carry out services subscribed to with the entities of the group, they are kept for five years after the end of the contractual relationship. You have the right to rectify the information which you have provided, by contacting your usual contact person or the email address email@example.com.
If you are registered in our customer base, you are likely to receive “Newsletter” letters or e-mails from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message. To object to the sending of letters, make the request to your usual interlocutor.
Your personal data are only accessible to employees of the LAVIALE group for whom they are relevant (recruitment operation, execution of contracts, customer relationship management). They are transferred only to the administrations concerned for the execution of the services subscribed to, and to our IT subcontractors for their hosting.
The LAVIALE group undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data and, in particular, to prevent them from being damaged or erased and to prevent authorised third parties from having access to them.
Furthermore, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), the LAVIALE Group undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify you of Personal Data breaches, particularly with the CNIL.
Exercising your rights
You have the right at any time to exercise the rights provided for by the regulations applicable to personal data with the LAVIALE GROUP, subject to fulfilling the following conditions:
- Right of access: you can have your Personal Data which are subject to processing by the LAVIALE GROUP communicated to you
- Right of rectification: you can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data which are processed by the LAVIALE GROUP corrected
- Right of opposition, in particular to commercial communications: you can express your wish to no longer receive commercial communication from the LAVIALE GROUP or to request that your Personal Data be no longer subject to processing
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data
- Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data
- Right to portability: you can ask the LAVIALE GROUP to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of them.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to lodge a judicial appeal.
All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. The LAVIALE GROUP undertakes to respond to your requests for the exercise of your rights as soon as possible and in any event in compliance with legal deadlines.
To claim your rights, you can contact the data controller :
LIST OF CABINET ENTITIES which process data :
- LAVIALE GROUP, 2 Villa de Lourcine, 75014 PARIS
- LAVIALE GROUP CONSULTING AND SOLUTIONS, 2 Villa de Lourcine, 75014 PARIS LAVIALE